Want to start your own business at home with zero capital?
Want to create your own store while on social media?
Let’s find out how!
We are now in the era of technology, gadgets, tablets, social media and of course online world. These new inventions are not only in our sight to entertain us, they are also a way to help us build our own business with no investment/capital needed.
Online stores like Lazada and Zalora offer netizens to buy products they want at the comfort of their home. Like them, you can also establish your own brand and business with zero capital by being a reseller of some fashion online store.
There are online stores that give discounts to qualified resellers or online business owners.
Will they file a case against you if they catch you reselling their clothes? The answer is NO. In fact, they will give you the materials or the pictures you needed in order for you to sell their products. You can open your own store by having your own online store and by the use of any social media to promote the products.
Do you need to buy clothes in order to sell them? The answer is also NO. You do not need to invest or buy first the product. If your customer buys a product, that is only the time that you will buy a product from them.
List of Online Stores that need Resellers
1. Eazy Fashion is an online store that sell products from infants to adults. They sell accesories, clothes for men and women, shoes and other branded products. The good thing about them is they have chat support system and have special deals.
According to their chat support, Eazy Fashion is a reliable online supplier for fashion accessories and apparel and had been able to cater more than a thousand of customers online.
They offer up to 50% discount to qualified resellers and 10% discount for orders (excluding SALE items) more than 2000 pesos to unapproved resellers.
As a reseller, you can copy and post their photos to your online store and they can ship the items directly to your customers using your name as the seller.
How to become a reseller?
1. Register an account
2. Purchase any item.
3. Post at least 15 Eazy Fashion items to your online store.
4. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and indicate your account email address, order number and link to your online store.
Eazy Fashion proves that a good-natured business can be done without even paying for a single centavo.
The company not only wants to promote a stylish lifestyle through its products but it also wants to improve the lives of Filipinos by giving them a good source of income.
2. Viajero Wholesale is a wholesale clothing supplier based in the Philippines. They offer a wide range of apparel for women, men and children that are proudly locally made. They also accept customized and made-to-order singlets, shirts and dresses.
In a nutshell, they are the “Divisoria” online. They sell items for as low as 35 pesos!
As a reseller, you need to contact them through their facebook fanpage and send a message about your intention to resell their items.
The only downsides I see are resellers or customers could not choose the color and specific print they want because their items are pre-packed and assorted.
3. Kishoppe Fashion is a women’s clothing online store based in Metro Manila that specializes on ladies wear, accessories and other items. Their aim is to provide their customers with the best quality of clothing and offer a fashionable trendy at affordable price.
Kishoppe Fashion does not have a physical store and own website. It only posted the available items through facebook and instagram accounts.
How to be a Reseller?
To order send your details via PM/0908.610.5530
✓ Order Photo:
✓ Shipping Address
✓ Contact no.
✓ Date of Payment:
✓ Mode of Payment:
●BPI ●BDO ●Smartmoney ●LBC Remit ●MLhuillier ●Cebuana ●Palawan Pera ●Western Union
Send here: ☛ https://www.fb.com/messages/kishoppeofficial
4. Go Buy aims to make shopping fun and convenient from the comfort of your office or home. This is your one-stop online shop committed in offering top-of-the-line fashion merchandise with distinct combination of style and function for multiple lifestyles. Best of all, their items are crafted by emerging and innovative brands, both local and international.
Go buy sell items like clothes, dresses, accessories, shoes, bags and gadgets. Most of their items are imported internationally from Japan, Korea, China and Thailand.
How to be a Reseller?
1. Sign up a member of their site.
2. Tell them that you want to be a reseller by sending them the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Your registered email on our site.
– 1 photo copy or scanned copy of any valid ID (Driver’s License, Passport, Company ID or etc).
– Contact information including telephone number, mobile number and residential address.
– Your Online Shop URL (Facebook, Instagram and etc)
– A brief background your online shop
They will get back to you via email once their Marketing Team has reviewed the application. Usually, they reply in 3-5 days.
Their resellers get up to 20% discounts on their tems.
5. Lynn’s Fashion Store is an RTW online store for fashionable women. They sell dresses and skirts, blouses, leggings, jumpsuits, pullovers, jackets, swimsuits etc. The good thing about Lynn’s Fashion Store is that they are already in the business since 2008 and offer a wide range of products that can be availed using different payment methods.
How to be a Reseller?
All you have to do is simply start ordering items. Remember there are 6 pieces minimum and you shoulder the shipping cost unless the order is over 20 pieces which shipping in the Philippines is then free.
They can also show you how to start and give you a very good idea of your investment needed. Just request their free “Reseller Guide” and they’ll email you a copy right away.
Tips that they will present:
How to start your business
What to expect to pay for your items
What to expect in markup for your items (How much you should sell for)
How to treat your customers
Understanding Shipping costs
How to accept different forms of payment
How to market your items
How to get a professional yet cheap website
Suggestions and Ideas on how to grow your business
And so much more…
What are you waiting for? Choose a brand name and start your zero capital online business now!