There are many ways on how to make money online and some of them will pay you higher than your salary per month. I enlisted 7 high paying online jobs that you may try this 2015.
1. Blogging – Writing anything under the sun and letting people know it (oops, not on Facebook) will make you earn money by putting ad spaces on your posts or pages. If you know that you may be good in blogging (not just writing), you may share your ideas to everyone. Your two main goals in your blog is, first, to achieve the no.1 spot on Google or other big search engines for your site to attract organic visitors. When your visitors click your ads, BOOM! $ up to $$$$. Your second main goal is to sell products. Others create blogs because they are either an affiliate, reseller or referrer. They give positive reviews to a product because they want their audience to buy their product. On the visitors side, they do not know that these bloggers are only trying to sell products to earn commissions. Now you know why others choose to become a fashion blogger or to review products in the market. Girls go crazy on beautiful items and buy them immediately after reading positive reviews.
2. Guest Blogging – If you know the fundamentals of blogging but do not want to have your own blog and don’t like to learn css, htmls, etc., you may try guest blogging. Guest blogging is writing an article to other sites or known as multi-author sites. They pay you instantly the moment they approve your niche. Some prefer guest blogging rather than having their own blog because they get money right away unlike creating their own blog and wait people to click their ads. Some blog owners are also guest blogging to link their articles from the multi-author site to their blog. They are really enjoying that because they get traffic immediately. If you want to try this technique, well, it is no longer advisable because Google is penalizing multi-author sites that are featuring that kind of way to give link backs. Google named it as a ‘trick’ and Google plays a very important role for the exposure of your site.
3. Affiliate/Reseller/Referrer – The main goal of these 3 words is to earn commissions. If you are good in gaining trust, then you may try any of these three. Affiliate is selling products and getting commissions in return. As I explained, some prefer being an affiliate because some sites offer up to 90% commission from your sales. So if you choose to sell a product worth $100 with 90% commission and 10 persons buy from you, compute it, you’ll get $90 x 10 persons = $900. Wow! Big amount right? Don’t create yet your resignation letter because the main target of this kind of business are Americans. Reseller, on the other hand, is purchasing at least 6 products and selling each one at a higher price. It is applicable to those who have many friends and great in marketing. Lastly, referrer is the one who makes a commission when a person signs up under his referral name or id. He advertises his chosen site and get commissions continually whenever the person he refers makes any activity.
4. Youtube – Earning in YouTube is the same in blogging. If you already get thousands of visitors per day, you can already apply for Google Adsense and make thousands of dollars while your video is playing. If a watcher clicks your ad, BOOM! You get cents. If you want to earn fast, you need to make your video viral OR you can embed it in your blog to earn double. Easy, right? You just need to think of any topic or scenario that YouTube members hasn’t thought yet.
5. Selling Products – If you have your own store, you can also sell your products online. Most people nowadays spend their time surfing the net on which products to buy instead of going to mall. And I’m one of them! Ebay.ph and olx.com are offering their members free ad spaces to sell products. The good thing about them is you do not need to pay fees or subscription. You can also create an online market where you can show all your products. If you do not know anything on how to set up an online store, you can hire a web developer or buy a ready-made online store.
6. Buy and Sell Domains – Domain is the url of a website and plays an important role for a website owner. There is no definite amount on how much you can make on buying and selling domains. You can be an instant millionaire or you can lose your money here in auction. There are techniques to consider before choosing this type of earning . The most common is to buy a future domain trademark. For example is Facebook. When Facebook became the no.1 social media network, Mark did not want to let others use his word ‘facebook’ to use as domain because it may lead his audience to other site and not to his so he bought all the domains that can be associated with facebook.com like facebook.org, facebook.net, fb.com, fb.me and the like. So if you own any of these domains, Mark would be offering you any amount just to get your domain. Did you know that he paid $8.5 million just to acquire fb.com? See the idea? So grab the opportunity to buy a domain if you know that a company will give you any amount just to transfer it to them. Another way on how to earn in selling a domain is to buy a one-word domain. People are looking for this domain because there is a higher chance that it’ll appear first on search engines. Example is when you go to Google and start your search using the word ‘how’. The first thing that search engines might find is your domain because it contains the word ‘how’. One more idea is for you to create a website, get thousands of visitors every day and sell your domain. People will consider buying your domain because they will acquire your site’s ranking on Alexa even if they completely change the content.
7. Services – There are sites like Odesk, Elance and Freelancer that are offering their members different jobs according to their skills. What you need to do is to find an available job suited for you and defense why you should get hired. Just ready your PayPal funds or atm because you need to pay for their tests to know your abilities.
There are, indeed, many ways on how to make money online. Before considering working online, you must know first the dos and don’ts on the field you choose. You should also know that you have many competitors who are more eager to earn money than you. And I’m one of them! Research for tips, strategies and reviews on how you can be the best of the bests when it comes to that field. These are not all the highest paying jobs or ‘raket’ to consider. There are also some sites that are offering you different tasks than usual. I know sites that are highly recommended but needed patience and dedication as the master tools to earn. I’ll write an article about them soon so stay updated!
If you hate your co-workers, then work online!
First image from marinaprcanj.com